Boothbay Region Health Center Auction launches Nov. 28
The Boothbay Region Health Center’s third annual Gifts4Health mobile/online auction will kick off at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 28—Giving Tuesday. The auction will run through Friday, Dec. 8 and will close at midnight, after the final concert/dance in the Health Center’s Fall Starlight Music Series. There will be a few auction items that will auctioned off live at the Dec. 8 concert, featuring Boogie2Shooz. The live event takes place on Dec. 8 at the Boothbay Playhouse on Route 27 from 6 to 9 p.m. The first three concerts have been well-attended and a lot of fun!
Here are just a few of the auction items that have been generously donated by local businesses:
- Cruise for 20 on the Nellie G II
- Private tour of Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences
- 2 couples/2 nights Stay & Play Golf Vacation at Boothbay Oceanside Golf Resort
- Original paintings by Rick Dickinson and Charles Asbury, mounted photographs by Edward Brown
- 3 pounds of chocolates from Orne’s Candy Store
- A Tin Fish by Dana Moses
And much, much more … The bidding will start at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 28 and will close at midnight on Friday, Dec. 8. All proceeds will benefit the Boothbay Region Health Center.
To visit the auction site, go to: http:bit.ly/BBRHC. Or go to https://app.charityauctionstoday.com/auctions/Gifts4Health-40201. Anyone wishing to donate an item for the auction should contact Patty Seybold (email@example.com).
Please bid often to keep the fun going!