First: I want to thank Lisa Kristoff for the article about Qi Gong in the register this week! In case you I haven’t
noticed I have a passion for this magical healing modality and a personal mission to bring it to everyone in our community
and LIsa captured both in her thoughtful article.
Second: I still have several brave souls that are showing up at Barrett’s Park at 8 AM on Saturday mornings.
It has been a bit brisk but we bundle up and are always well rewarded for our efforts; the sparkle of the sun on the water,
dozens of cormorants in a flotilla parading towards us, a blue heron shows up every Saturday and squawks the most
pre-historic messages to us, and last week two enormous loons joined the cacophony. We have all agreed we will continue
practicing in the park (at least for awhile) I put out an announcement on FB about 7 AM so you will know if we cancel...I also
send and email at the same time.
Third: I have GOOD NEWS!
You have another chance to attend a FREE Introduction to Qi Gong!
NOTE TIME CHANGE!
The Free workshop I offered last week was very well attended and many attendees have signed up for
the 10 Week Series starting October 19th, but I heard from some people that they were very interested but
the 6 - 8 PM timeframe was not good for them so I have made a change to 4 PM to 6 PM. This seems
much better suited to my audience (and actually works better for me).
2nd FREE - 2 - Hour workshop: Journey into Qi Gong for Self-Healing
NOTE: Time Change Monday October 12th from 4 - 6 PM via ZOOM in my home studio!
Our culture has ignored this easy yet powerful healing practice to TOO LONG!
Come see what it is all about!
So what is Qi Gong and what are a few of the things it can do for you?
- Lower Your STRESS LEVEL, Boost Your Immune System, Take Charge of Your Health
- Ancient Wisdom with a Modern Twist!
- Learn a contemporary approach to mastering one of the three prongs of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
- Qi Gong (Qi is pronounced Chee and means: Breath/Energy/Life Force and Gong refers to: Work/Skill/Methodology).
- Qi Gong is the oldest of the Martial Arts and far easier to learn than others for taking advantage if its powerful health benefits.
The Practice of Qi Gong includes:
Gentle Movement (often pictured in China in a park or a large body of water)
Visualization / Guided Imagery
The 3 Promises of Qi Gong:
1. Qi Cultivation is Free...it is everywhere and available to everyone and it easy to learn and practice. Qi Cultivation used intentionally
can resolve any challenge and/or enhance any function.
2. Every person who uses Qi Cultivation Methods consistently experiences some form of health improvement and personal access to greater energy and personal power.
3. Qi Cultivation is EASY...if you let it be.
This FREE Introductory overview will give you a sense of the benefits and depth of Qi Gong
A glimpse into the secrets and magic of this amazing alternative approach to health and wellbeing.
Qi Gong is not only a healing practice but a tool for empowerment and a spiritual path.
Through the the use of Qi Gong practices we can tap into the power that operates the universe.
SIGN UP for the
A 10-Week Workshop Series via Zoom
Journey into Qi Gong for Self-Healing starts Monday October 19th from 4 PM - 6 PM
GO TO Judymilinowski.com for more information
Go under: Current Programs
(no previous experience with Qi Gong is not required)
JUST email me to let me know you are coming!
P.S. See the article on Qi Gong in one of my previous blog posts!