4/14: OPEN HOUSE at HARBORVIEW COTTAGE
Event has passed
Join us, Saturday, April 14, for our Open House, from 10 am to 2 pm, at HarborView Cottage, the Lincoln Home’s Unique Memory Loss Community.
Our home provides a purpose-focused, nurturing, secure, environment in a beautiful setting, for residents with memory loss and cognitive impairment.
· one of most competitively priced memory loss communities in Maine.
· maximum census of 11 residents creates a tranquil environment.
· exceptional staffing ratio, 1 to 3 or 4, and RN manager for 11.
· healthy, well-balanced, home-cooked meals
· community life program based on resident's interests, abilities, and history. Outings, music, tactile and hands on activities are developed individually.
NEW OPENING for your loved one to Join Our Family.
Call Steve Raymond at 563-3350 for information. HarborView Cottage is located across the street from The Lincoln Home at 34 Main Street, Newcastle. Please park at the Lincoln Home.