You might wonder what all those cars are doing in the Boothbay Region Y (BRYMCA) parking lot every day? It's because the Y offers so many wonderful options for everyone. Over 45 year-round classes continue all summer, in and out of our two swimming pools, along with swim lessons and early morning master's swimming. Our instructors are the honestly the best and we look forward to welcoming new summer class members and visitors. We have aerobics, yoga, cycle and strength. We have classes from 5:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Along with our popular year-round offerings we've added several new special summer offerings.
- Boothbay Bootcamp Mon./Thurs. At 9:15 a.m. with returning, fun, summer instructor Catherine Giles-Stecher.
- Friday mid-morning, two new classes -- Classical Stretch with Elissa Rioux at 9:15 a.m. and Yoga-Strength with Steph Winchenbach at 10:15 a.m.
- End of day, empowering and relaxing YOGA with Sara Lentz, Mon./Thurs. At 6:30 p.m.
- And new evening CYCLE class with Nicole LaBrecque, Tues. at 6 p.m.
All with no extra charge for Y members to take a class. Not a Y member? Drop-in to take a class, take a swim or work out in our air-conditioned rooms, all for $10/day/class. Every class works well for any age, young or not-so-young.
Additionally, we have the just the Personal Trainers you need. This extra coaching costs a little more, but can be well worth it.
- Returning popular Personal Trainer Ron Lambert takes clients every Mon./Wed./Fri.
- New Personal Trainer Robin Maginn, take clients every Tues./Thurs.
The Boothbay Region Y invites everyone, whether visiting for a day, a week, a summer or year round. Check out our website – www.boothbayregionymca.org --- or stop by the Y for a schedule and a tour.
Call the Y at 633-2855, or email Abby Jones, Healthy Living Coordinator (email@example.com) if you have questions or want to learn more about these options and/or discover our wonderful classes, trainers and facilities.
Be sure to take advantage of all the BRYMCA has to offer for you. Your health will thank you!