I WONDER WHAT THE BOOTHBAY REGISTER’S CHARACTER LIMIT IS ON THESE TITLES. IT SEEMS PRETTY LONG AND ANNOYING.CHECK THIS OUT: ËßƾʘЖ҉֎█♫ꭂﯔݣᶚὯ₩... IT STILL KEEPS GOING ON AND ON!!! RIGHT NOW I’M LISTENING TO MEATLOAF AT ROBINSONS. ON THE STERE-285 CHARACTERS
DID YOU KNOW?
1) Marz has only mauled a handful of senior citizens, one child, a nun, and scared 37 UPS drivers since being at Two Salty Dogs?
2) Marz's favorite place to fetch a soccer ball and drink absinthe is Tristan da Cunha?
3) Marz was bitten solidly in the head less than 24 hours after being brought home as a pup? We thought his jaw was broken.
4) The dog that bit him was Auggie?
5) Auggie and Marz are now the bestest of buddies?
6) The emergency vet bills for that incident burned the inside of my eyeballs?
7) The hospital bills to treat my internally - burned eyeballs were way worse than the vets, and are ongoing.
8) I love this photo because not only do I look like a lunatic, but Auggie (Black Dog) looks like my hired muscle, and Marz looks almost regal in his role as my head lawyer.
9) Marz shares his love indiscriminately between objects he can fetch, dogs he can tear-ass around with, and Bipeds who feed him?
10) The only Rap Marz will listen to is Maine Rap?
11) Marz once fought a Russian tank in support of Ukraine when he was but a mere puppy?
12) Marz's fetch obsessions run the gamut of tennis balls, huge sticks, Kick-Fetches, Jolly Balls, and the "The Gigantickest Fetch Ball of All Time!!!" ?
13) Marz is two generations detached from anyone who has ever been in a Bonanza Steak House?
14) Marz is a Libertarian and supports Bonanza Steak House's right to not install sneeze guards? He also understands there are less than 8 Bonanza Steak Houses left in the world.
So get yourself a cup of hot chocolate or knock back a couple dirty water glasses of Cutty Sark with me and Judy and France and click on "The Biggest Jolly Ball EVER!!" -by Marzipan Fin Tin Limb Bin Bus Stop F*tang F*tang Ole Biscuit Barrel Kingsbury (AKA "Fudgie).
I present to you with trembling hands, our September newsletter, which is slightly less boring than televised tennis: https://mailchi.mp/twosaltydogs/the-salty-paws-september-2023-7226112
Have your hands tremble and extremities tingle every month by subscribing to our cutting edge newsletter that is slightly less boring than televised tennis: https://us8.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=0e5740287c6b4fe45247c8351&id=315369d469