Medicare 101 Workshops (Free, on Zoom) - Sign Up Today!
Allen Insurance and Financial is holding a series of free Medicare 101 workshops in 2021. All are Zoom presentations with specific meeting information provided by email.
Unless noted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.
- Monday, May 10, 5 to 6:30 p.m. Register with Belfast Area High School Adult Education: belfast.maineadulted.org
- Monday, May 17, 5 to 6:30 p.m. Register with Five-Town Adult Education (Camden Hills): fivetowns.maineadulted.org
- Monday, May 17, 5 to 6:30 p.m. Via Medomak Valley Adult Education; please email email@example.com for registration information.
- Wednesday, June 2, 5 to 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, June 14, 10 to 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 30, Noon to 1 p.m.
- Additional workshops and contact information for questions are listed online at AllenIF.com/Medicare
Anna Moorman and Jo-Ann Neal of Allen Insurance and Financial's Benefits Division will help answer questions, including:
- What does Medicare cover?
- What does Medicare NOT cover?
- When can I enroll in Medicare?
- What is a Medicare Advantage Plan?
- What is a Medicare Supplement Plan?
- What plan is best for me?
Anna Moorman, right in photo above, and Jo-Ann Neal specialize in Medicare and will be available for a question and answer session following the presentation.
Serving clients in Midcoast Maine and around the world since 1866, Allen Insurance and Financial is an employee-owned insurance, employee benefits, and financial services company with offices in Rockland, Camden, Belfast, Southwest Harbor and Waterville. Call 800-439-4311. Online: AllenIF.com/Medicare and on Facebook.