McSeagull’s Is Open For The Season With Our Promise To You
McSeagull’s is open for the season with a full summer food and cocktail menu. The seating is limited both on the deck and in the dining room and at this time bar seating is not available.
Our takeout program has been widely accepted and we know some of you may not feel comfortable in social situations at this time. For that reason we have expanded our takeout menu and online ordering options. You can order from our website or on on our app at mcseagullstogo.com
Weather you eat in or takeout we make the following promise.
Our Promise To You
• We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices, ensuring that every location has a Certified Food Protection Manager as required by the State of Maine.
• We will adhere to all of the requirements in the Covid Checklist for Maine Restaurants as issued by
the Maine DECD, including but not limited to:
• Staff will wear face coverings at all times
• Staff will practice good hand hygiene at all times. Frequent handwashing is preferable to
• Ensure that all staff members are feeling healthy and symptom free prior to every shift.
• All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
• Hand sanitizer will be available to all customers and employees.
• We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
• We will clean and sanitize each dining area after every use.
• Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
Your Promise To Us
You will wear a face mask when entering and/or exiting the building or moving about the building.
You do not need to wear a face mask when seated at your table.
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever,
cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home and using our
contactless delivery options.
• If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19,
please consider using our contactless delivery options.
• You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
Together we will enjoy each others company.